Hello everyone.Hope you are enjoying your long weekend! Today I’m posting about what are the essentials in my handbag. All of us love to carry Fancy handbags or slings when we are heading out. But if we are out for a long day say, office or college we need to have certain elements in our bags to get through the day.
My Handbag is generally too stuffed with things but here are few things you will always find in my handbag:-
1)Wallet. Always needed to carry cash and cards.
2) Moisturiser and Facial Cleanser by Forest Essentials. They are great as firstly they are natural and u can be sure that theyll make ur face look absolutely fresh and secondly they smell so good!
3) Lakme CC cream. Im totally loving it and it can be used on a daily basis to make your skin look perfect instantly.
4)My iPod. Im a big music lover and my iPod
is really necessary to help me gain back my energy after a long tiring day.
5) A Mac lipstick. Need to have one lipstick always in my bag in order to quickly look fab incase there are any sudden plans.
6) Lipbalm from Forest Essentials. I use the Lime glaze one which is very natural. Made with citric and flower juices to protect our lips and keep them soft.
7) A perfume deo. The one I am currently using is Weekend by Burberry.
8) Charger. Just cannot leave home without it.
9) Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. I cannot survive without it. It is a must for me everyday.
10) Hairbrush/Comb to set my hair anytime.
These are a few basic essentials I’ve mentioned and they are a must for me.It helps me in looking good throughout the day and doesn’t require a lot of effort. One must always have elements like these to survive the day. Specially in case of sudden plans one must not regret not looking good right? 🙂 Thus these little things are of great help. Other essentials can include wet wipes,sunglasses,chocolates,a quick dry nail paint, a gloss,Body mist and probably hairspray to help you set your hair if needed. Hope this helps you out. Do try out the products you will not regret it :). Photography Credits – Disha Bhandari Fb- www.facebook.com/photostoriesbyD Instagram – @instaphotostoriesbyD and also follow me on Instagram- @theshimmergirl and www.facebook.com/TheShimmerTales